Tibetan Buddhist Hand Carved Eight Auspicious Symbols GOOD FORTUNE Bracelet
These Hand Carved Yak Bone 8 Auspicious Buddhist Symbols make an interesting GOOD FORTUNE bracelet.
This sacred suite of Eight Auspicious Signs is known as the Ashtamangala and is endemic to a number of religions such as Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism These eight auspicious symbols were originally used in ceremonies such as an investiture or coronation of a king.
These symbols have been hand carved on Yak Bone beads and together in a bracelet, they represent GOOD FORTUNE.
Tibetan Buddhists make use of these particular set of eight auspicious symbols, Ashtamangala, in household , public art.and jewelry. Some common interpretations are given along with each symbol although there are many different interpretations:
The 8 Auspicious Symbols are:
- Endless knot.-It is a symbol of the ultimate unity of everything.
- Lotus flower.-The lotus symbolizes purity and renunciation
- Dhvaja.( flag) represents the Buddha's victory over the four hindrances in the path of enlightenment.
- Dharmachakra -Wheel of the Law representing the Dharma teaching
- Bumpa. (Ritual Vase)-represents health, longevity, prosperity & wisdom
- Golden Fish.-the 2 fish symbolize happiness,, fertility & Abundance
- Parasol-represents the protection of beings from harmful forces and illness.
- Conch-represents the beautiful, deep, melodious and pervasive sound of the dharma
NOT SOLD IN STORES
Get one for yourself and your friends/family. Great Gift Idea.
Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Click "ADD TO CART" now to grab yours.
* Please allow 2-4 weeks Shipping time or your item to reach you :)
- Item Type: Tibetan 8 Auspcious Symbols Good Fortune Bracelet
- Material: Hand Carved Yak Bone
- Main Bead size: Approx 1.5-1.6cm ( 0.59" )
- Length: Elastic Adjustable from Approx 16-27 cm ( 6.5 - 10.62 inches)
- Color: Charcoal
You'll Also Love These
$ 17.95 $ 34.99
$ 16.95 $ 23.99
$ 33.95 $ 57.99
$ 19.95 $ 23.99