65 million year old Ammonite Fossil & Jasper Stone NURTURING Wrap Bracelet
Can you believe that the Ammonite Fossil cast on this wrap bracelet is at least 65 million years old?
Ammonites, a pre-historic type of marine mollusc, became extinct around the same time as the dinosaurs- 65 million years ago. Now their history is stamped all over the earth in the form of some fascinating fossils casting the shells that these once squid-like creatures left behind.
This interesting fossil cast is what adorns this attractively hand made leather , Sesame & Picasso Jasper natural stone wrap bracelet.
Like all Jaspers, Sesame Jasper is a NURTURING stone. It sustains and supports one during times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Used in healing, it unifies all aspects of your life.
Picasso Jasper aligns the chakras and absorbs negative energy.. releases negative feelings, helping you feel more optimistic.
Total Length : 5 x wrap around Bracelet of 85 cm ( 33.5 inches )
It simply wraps around your wrist and there are three positions to thread the button clasp through- allowing for differing wrist sizes.
Get one for yourself or your friends/family. Great Gift Idea.
Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Click "ADD TO CART" now to grab yours.
Please allow 2-4 weeks Shipping time (to be safe) for your item to reach you :)
- Color: As pictured.
- Closure: metal Button, three closure loops for best fit.
- Size - Total Length:4- 5 layer wrap 83 cm ( 32.6 inches ) plus 3 closures
- Material: Genuine Leather 4mm Sesame Jasper,8mm Picasso Jasper metal beads,plated ammonite fossil
- Size of ocean ammonite fossil: approx 3.5 cm s 3 cm
- Metal: Zinc Alloy (Lead & Nickel-Free)
- Please Note: Please remove before exposing to water as this item is not waterproof.
You'll Also Love These
$ 21.26 $ 41.44
$ 18.97 $ 36.97
$ 33.95 $ 57.99
$ 19.95 $ 23.99