Stainless Steel NZ Maori Inspired Maui Fish Hook Pendant Necklace
This NZ Maori Styled Maui Fish hook designed pendant represents PROSPERITY, ABUNDANCE, FERTILITY and STRENGTH.
The fish hook carvings ( ' Hei-Matau in Maori ) are symbols of power and authority which are held in great reverence by the indigenous Maori people of New Zealand .
The carved Matau represents the bonding of family, symbolizes good luck, good health and long life. It is also considered a good luck charm by travelers over water such as boaters, fishermen and surfers.
Worn by many celebs , these tribal pendants are a great addition to your accessories.
NOT SOLD IN STORES
Get one for yourself or your friends/family.Bring luck to your whole family.
==> VERY LIMITED STOCK! We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Click "ADD TO CART" now to grab yours.
* Please allow 2-4 weeks Shipping time (to be safe) for your item to reach you :)
- Item Type: Stainless Steel NZ Maori Inspired Maui Fish Hook Pendant Necklace
- Metal: Stainless Steel
- Fish Hook Pendant : 6.3cm x 2.5cm (2.48" x 0.98")
- Necklace Type: Link Chain
- Clasp Style: Lobster
- Necklace Length: 60cm ( 27.5")
- Color: Silver
You'll Also Love These
$ 30.97 $ 60.97
$ 23.99 $ 46.99
$ 28.99 $ 56.99