Natural Geode Stone Pendant Necklace
Wear this Natural Geode Necklace to stimulate creativity and harmony!
The term 'geode' originates from a Greek term meaning 'shape of the earth'. The name was likely given because of their natural, round earth-like formations, although most occur in egg-like shapes.
Geodes are created in the hollow areas such as animal burrows or tree roots. They are also formed in the bubbles in volcanic rock. Over time, dissolved minerals seep into a hollow area and harden into an outer shell creating the geode. The minerals that are present during its formation gives the geode its unique color and personality.
Geodes are known to have very strong powers.
- Cobalt Blue Geode: stone for emotional healing
- Aqua Geode: Protective stone and Promotes spiritual awareness.
- Amber Geode: Draws negativity, pain and energy blocks out of the aura and environment.
- Purple Geode: Known to still the mind and inspire an enhanced meditative state
- Green Geode: Strong connection within the heart chakra, which aids emotional healing, stability and courage.
NOT SOLD IN STORES
Get one for yourself or your friends/family. Great Gift Idea.
Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Click "Add to Cart" now to grab yours.
- Pendant Size: Irregular
- Necklace Type: Pendant Necklace
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Length: 45 cm ( 17.72 inches)
- Height of the Geode: ~20 mm ( .79 inches) (There will be slight variations as each geode is unique and irregular).
- Shape\pattern: Round
- Colors: Aqua blue, Purple, Green, Cobalt Blue, Amber
- Chain: Gold plated
- Care: Clean using plain water and mild soap. Do not wear the necklace while showering.
You'll Also Love These
$ 17.95 $ 34.99
$ 16.95 $ 23.99
$ 33.95 $ 57.99
$ 14.95 $ 21.99