Hand Beaten Copper & Obsidian Ethnic Tibetan REPEL NEGATIVITY Bracelet
Get Protected and REPEL NEGATIVE ENERGIES around you wearing this Ethnic Tibetan Copper & Black Obsidian Stone Bracelet
As one of the most protective stones that is around, the primary property of Black obsidian is to guard against negative energy. Not only can it repel negativity from others, but obsidian also does a great job at protecting against negative environmental energies and outside negative influence.
Copper was the first metal ever used by humans and is well known as being used in ancient medicine.
Wearing copper accessories is believed to emanate the required healing energies within the body. Worn on the wrist as a bracelet or as a ring,the anti-inflammatory properties of copper are believed to reduce pain associated with arthritis.
Sourced from a buddhist women's cooperative, this attractive bracelet is made from small copper spacer beads, rondelle disc shaped Obsidian stone beads & hand beaten copper accent bracelet has been given an antique finish.
The Buddhist belief is that the left side of the body represents the receiving side so by wearing this bracelet on your left wrist , you welcome in its energy.
Three sizes are available-
- to fit wrists 15-16cm (5.9- 6.2 " )
- to fit wrists 17-18cm ( 6.5- 7.1 " )
- to fit wrists 19-20cm ( 7.5 -7.9" )
Support these Artisans and their communities.
NOT SOLD IN STORES
Get one for yourself or your friends/family.Bring luck to your whole family.
==> VERY LIMITED STOCK! We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Click "ADD TO CART" now to grab yours.
*Due to high order volume,please allow 2- 5 weeks shipping time.
- Item Type: Copper bead & Obsidian Stone Bead Tibetan Hand beaten Copper accent bracelet
- Metal: 5mm antique finish Copper curved accent & 3 mm rondelle copper beads
- Material:8 mm rondelle Black Obsidian beads,
- Clasp Style: High-Resiliency Elastic Silicone cording
- Length: 3 lengths available 32-38 cm (12.5" - 14.6")
- Color: antique Copper finish
- Tips to keep the copper at its best:
- -Please remove before showering, exercising or swimming
- - Immersion in water will accelerate the aging of elastic rope
- -store only when dry to avoid copper turning green
- -If copper turns dark, wash with water.